Mailx - sending from some elses email account - Unix

This is a discussion on Mailx - sending from some elses email account - Unix ; How do you use mailx to send an email to someone so that it appears like it was sent to someone else? I've done it in the past (i think it's a parameter you supply to mailx) but I can't ...

  1. Mailx - sending from some elses email account

    How do you use mailx to send an email to someone so that it appears
    like it was sent to someone else? I've done it in the past (i think
    it's a parameter you supply to mailx) but I can't remember how.

    Thanks,
    Phil

  2. Re: Mailx - sending from some elses email account

    On 8 Dec 2005 08:16:04 -0800, philipwalsh@gmail.com wrote:
    > How do you use mailx to send an email to someone so that it appears
    > like it was sent to someone else? I've done it in the past (i think
    > it's a parameter you supply to mailx) but I can't remember how.

    If true, then a
    man mailx
    should provide you the switch/parameter to do what you want.

+ Reply to Thread