Find a free XML parser with BSD license - Unix

This is a discussion on Find a free XML parser with BSD license - Unix ; Hi, Is there any free XML parser with BSD license or other loose strictive license? Thanks. abai...

  1. Find a free XML parser with BSD license

    Hi,

    Is there any free XML parser with BSD license or other loose strictive
    license?

    Thanks.
    abai

  2. Re: Find a free XML parser with BSD license

    Bin Chen wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any free XML parser with BSD license or other loose strictive
    > license?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > abai

    expat

  3. Re: Find a free XML parser with BSD license

    libxml: http://xmlsoft.org/

    --
    mail1dotstofanetdotdk

  4. Re: Find a free XML parser with BSD license

    Bin Chen wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any free XML parser with BSD license or other loose
    > strictive license?

    Expat http://expat.sf.net MIT licence

    Wolfgang Draxinger
    --
    E-Mail address works, Jabber: hexarith@jabber.org, ICQ: 134682867

  5. Re: Find a free XML parser with BSD license

    Bin Chen wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any free XML parser with BSD license or other loose strictive
    > license?

    What language?

    I've heard amazing things about Mono--it's .Net implementation as well as
    Mono-specific APIs--and XML. Much of Mono is licensed with the MIT/X11
    license.

  6. Re: Find a free XML parser with BSD license

    On Apr 5, 7:59 am, "Bin Chen" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any free XML parser with BSD license or other loose strictive
    > license?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > abai

    Xerces is also available. There are a lot of choices.

    DS

+ Reply to Thread