FREE Shell Provider - Unix

This is a discussion on FREE Shell Provider - Unix ; Hi, I've just setup Templar Shell Services UK at http://templarshells.mine.nu to provide FREE Linux Shell Accounts to the public. The Shell Accounts include 50 megs of space for Webhosting, SQL Database Hosting, as well as IRC Bot Hosting. Please visit ...

  1. FREE Shell Provider

    Hi,

    I've just setup Templar Shell Services UK at http://templarshells.mine.nu
    to provide FREE Linux Shell Accounts to the public. The Shell Accounts
    include 50 megs of space for Webhosting, SQL Database Hosting, as well
    as IRC Bot Hosting.

    Please visit http://templarshells.mine.nu for more info.

    Thanks,

    Martin
    System Administrator
    http://templarshells.mine.nu

  2. Re: FREE Shell Provider

    On 3月30日, 上午5时03分, templarshe...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just setup Templar Shell Services UK athttp://templarshells.mine.nu
    > to provide FREE Linux Shell Accounts to the public. The Shell Accounts
    > include 50 megs of space for Webhosting, SQL Database Hosting, as well
    > as IRC Bot Hosting.
    >
    > Please visithttp://templarshells.mine.nufor more info.

    How long will the free service last?

  3. Re: FREE Shell Provider

    On Mar 30, 1:11 am, "Bin Chen" wrote:
    > On 3鏈30鏃, 涓婂崍5鏃03鍒, templarshe...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:> Hi,
    >
    > > I've just setupTemplarShell Services UK athttp://templarshells.mine.nu
    > > to provide FREE Linux Shell Accounts to the public. The Shell Accounts
    > > include 50 megs of space for Webhosting, SQL Database Hosting, as well
    > > as IRC Bot Hosting.

    > > Please visithttp://templarshells.mine.nuformore info.

    > How long will the free service last?

    I have no intention to ever take it down, it's a labour of love. So,
    as long as the internet exists, so will Templar Shells.

+ Reply to Thread