I have sucessfully set up Microsoft's Windows Services for Unix (SFU) NFS
utility on an XP Professional PC connected to an SCO Open Server 5 machine.
Using Windows Explorer, I can copy files from one machine to the other OK.

When I copy files from the PC to the SCO machine, both the owner and group
default to "65534". I can correct that from the PC using the NFS Attributes
utility, but I would like to set a default group and owner when copying a
file.

Can I do this either through an SFU setup, or on the SCO admin?