Help to read object file for called functions - Unix

This is a discussion on Help to read object file for called functions - Unix ; Which section in an elf object file stores info of which functions are called in the corresponding C file?Which tool can I use to know called function names from an object file?...

  1. Help to read object file for called functions

    Which section in an elf object file stores info of which functions are
    called in the corresponding C file?Which tool can I use to know called
    function names from an object file?

  2. Re: Help to read object file for called functions

    "jeniffer" writes:

    > Which section in an elf object file stores info of which functions are
    > called in the corresponding C file?Which tool can I use to know called
    > function names from an object file?

    nm(1)

    urs

+ Reply to Thread