Where to download JDK for OSF1 - Unix

This is a discussion on Where to download JDK for OSF1 - Unix ; I don't know what kind of box it is, but use command uname, it replays with the fllowing $ uname -a OSF1 jfjk1 V5.1 2650 alpha I googled with keyword "j2sdk OSF download", but I found nothing how to install ...

  1. Where to download JDK for OSF1

    I don't know what kind of box it is, but use command uname, it replays with
    the fllowing

    $ uname -a
    OSF1 jfjk1 V5.1 2650 alpha

    I googled with keyword "j2sdk OSF download", but I found nothing

    how to install a JRE or JDK on it?

    Could someone give me some hint?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Where to download JDK for OSF1