I need a computer hacker to hack this file - Unix

This is a discussion on I need a computer hacker to hack this file - Unix ; Please go to this directory http://johnw.freeshell.org/audio/ And hack the Social Security NO_zip.rxf file. I need to test my security. Thank you John -- Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/ ...

  1. I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    --
    Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE
    Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
    [Jn 14:6] Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the
    life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

  2. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    In article <1139457041_317@sp6iad.superfeed.net>, "Bible John"
    wrote:

    > Please go to this directory
    >
    > http://johnw.freeshell.org/audio/
    >
    > And hack the Social Security NO_zip.rxf file.
    >
    > I need to test my security. Thank you
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    > Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE
    > Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
    > [Jn 14:6] Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the
    > life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    sn't this interesting?

    Put the email address johnw_94020@yahoo.comPDA into google and you get
    the following

    ++++++++++++++++++++++

    http://www.mcse.ms/message1863010.html

    John Wolf

    Windows 98 problems with sound

    When I move my sound slider up and down I do not hear the basic DING noise
    on my 98 laptop. I do not hear any noise as a matter of fact.

    Does anyone know why?

    Thanks

    John

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    http://www.groupsrv.com/religion/about162588.html

    Bible John

    This one passage below puzzles me, because I have heard from some that Satan
    no longer can access heaven since the death of Christ, and I have heard that
    he can. I do not have my old testament books on me at this time, and my single
    bible volume commentaries seem silent on the subject.

    What do you say?

    Job 1:6-9 KJV

    [Job 1:6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves
    before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. [7] And the LORD said unto
    Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going
    to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. [8] And the LORD
    said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like
    him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and
    escheweth evil?

    Also appears in chapter 2

    Job 1:6-8 HCSB

    [Job 1:6] One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD,
    and Satan also came with them. [7] The LORD asked Satan, ³Where have you come
    from?²
    ³From roaming through the earth,² Satan answered Him, ³and walking around
    on it.²
    [8] Then the LORD said to Satan, ³Have you considered My servant Job? No one
    else on earth is like him, a man of perfect integrity, who fears God and turns
    away from evil.²

    ++++++++++++++

    For "Bible John" I get the email address for John Doggett:

    john.doggett@x-files.gov

    +++++++++++++++++

    So are Johnw -
    John Weatherley
    Bible John
    John Doggett

    all the same person?

    I see no objection to this but if T change my sig I always notify the group

    So what's going on?

    John told me i was "wrong" to do this!

    Just trying to clear up a misunderstanding John

    +++++++++++++++++

  3. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    THIS IS GETTING WEIRD John the Baptist Jnr is the same email address

    Are these all the same person?

    Johnw -
    John Weatherley
    Bible John
    John Doggett
    John the Baptist Jr

    ++++++++++++
    FROM ANOTHER THREAD

    add this one:

    In article <1139334748_5487@sp6iad.superfeed.net>, "John the Baptist Jr."
    wrote:

    > CAREER OBJECTIVE
    >

    > A position in a church ministry or parachurch. Would prefer a position as a
    > Church Education or Small group's director. Or in a parachurch ministry as a
    > research analyst.
    >

    > Would you reccommend that I include dates on my resume? The pastor that
    > helped me on this resume said it was best not too, since they can hinder a
    > resume. Also on a application should I include volunteer experience, and if
    > so how do I get around people that want professional refs of others? The
    > problem I have is that most of my paid experience those that worked for
    > those companies or schools are no longer around. To be exact I cant find a
    > single employer or suprvisor I worked for that is still in any of the jobs I
    > had in the Bay Area.This does include my 2 year summer work contract with
    > the schools. Yes even the teachers there that liked me and would give a
    > great ref for me, are no longer around!
    >
    > Some employers in Northern California had a extremely hard time
    > understanding the high turnover rate of larger cities, and why I worked for
    > so many different managers at one particular company and yet could not
    > provide a work ref and only personnel refs.
    >
    > Northern Cal is a dead job market. Its a market much like most of Alabamba,
    > Ohio or most of the country where jobs at Pizza places, gas stations and
    > such are considsered careers. In Los Angleles such jobs could never be a
    > career. When I worked in retail I worked for well over 20 managers in only
    > 4 years. Some would have given me a wonderful ref. I connected well with
    > some and not so well with others. In Northern Cal when I applied to this
    > same company they had a rally hard time understanding why I cold not provide
    > a single work ref.
    >
    > John
    >
    > --

  4. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    wrote:

    > Please go to this directory
    >
    > http://johnw.freeshell.org/audio/
    >
    > And hack the Social Security NO_zip.rxf file.
    >
    > I need to test my security. Thank you
    >

    > John

    So the bottom line is

    What are you up to and is it in fact John Weatherley?

    The poster seems to be inciting an illegal act

    Or are you just collecting internet addresses

    Either way

    I strongly advise USENET POSTERS against doing what you ask

    And I would appreciate your clearly identifying yourself in terms of which
    aliases are in fact you - or if someone is playing a trick implicating you
    for whatever reason!

    FBI please monitor
    keyword terrorism

  5. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    Bible John wrote:
    > Please go to this directory
    >
    > http://johnw.freeshell.org/audio/
    >
    > And hack the Social Security NO_zip.rxf file.
    >
    > I need to test my security. Thank you
    >

    > John

    Too easy. It's a map.

  6. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:02:35 +1100, Plus-ca-change@meme-chose.com
    (Prometea) said the following funny stuff in this here little old news
    'froup:

    >So are Johnw -
    >John Weatherly
    >Bible John
    >John Doggett
    >
    > all the same person?

    sure makes one wonder......

  7. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    Please start not to learn anybody hopw to hack. Are you a profesional
    hacker?

    New Photo Gallery: World & Emotion http://photoextra.blogspot.com/
    New Photo Gallery: Amsterdam More: http://photoamsterdam.blogspot.com/
    New Photo gallery Perth & Stirling: http://perthshire.blogspot.com/
    My Photo Galleries Scotland UK Holland
    http://creationphoto.blogspot.com/

    "Bible John" wrote in message
    > Please go to this directory
    >
    > http://johnw.freeshell.org/audio/
    >
    > And hack the Social Security NO_zip.rxf file.
    >
    > I need to test my security. Thank you
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    > Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE
    > Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
    > [Jn 14:6] Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the
    > life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

    > Newsgroups
    > =----

  8. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    I think the FBI and CIA are watching you now too!! You are educating people
    to become hackers!!!

    "Bible John" wrote in message
    > Please go to this directory
    >
    > http://johnw.freeshell.org/audio/
    >
    > And hack the Social Security NO_zip.rxf file.
    >
    > I need to test my security. Thank you
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    > Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE
    > Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
    > [Jn 14:6] Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the
    > life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

    > Newsgroups
    > =----

  9. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    In article ,
    **Albert & Galleries** wrote:

    > Please start not to learn anybody hopw to hack.

    Uhhhh.... What?

  10. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    Deathly silence so far!

    wrote:

    > CAREER OBJECTIVE
    >

    > A position in a church ministry or parachurch. Would prefer a position as a
    > Church Education or Small group's director. Or in a parachurch ministry as a
    > research analyst.
    >

    > Would you reccommend that I include dates on my resume? The pastor that
    > helped me on this resume said it was best not too, since they can hinder a
    > resume. Also on a application should I include volunteer experience, and if
    > so how do I get around people that want professional refs of others? The
    > problem I have is that most of my paid experience those that worked for
    > those companies or schools are no longer around. To be exact I cant find a
    > single employer or suprvisor I worked for that is still in any of the jobs I
    > had in the Bay Area.This does include my 2 year summer work contract with
    > the schools. Yes even the teachers there that liked me and would give a
    > great ref for me, are no longer around!
    >
    > Some employers in Northern California had a extremely hard time
    > understanding the high turnover rate of larger cities, and why I worked for
    > so many different managers at one particular company and yet could not
    > provide a work ref and only personnel refs.
    >
    > Northern Cal is a dead job market. Its a market much like most of Alabamba,
    > Ohio or most of the country where jobs at Pizza places, gas stations and
    > such are considsered careers. In Los Angleles such jobs could never be a
    > career. When I worked in retail I worked for well over 20 managers in only
    > 4 years. Some would have given me a wonderful ref. I connected well with
    > some and not so well with others. In Northern Cal when I applied to this
    > same company they had a rally hard time understanding why I cold not provide
    > a single work ref.
    >
    > John
    >
    > --

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  11. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    Prometea wrote:

    > Are these all the same person?
    >
    > Johnw -
    > John Weatherley
    > Bible John
    > John Doggett
    > John the Baptist Jr

    Bible John, John Doggett and John the Baptist Jr are among the many
    identities John Wolf has posted under over the years. Here's a more
    extensive list:

    http://macconsult.com/identities/

    John Weatherly, who goes by john w in his posts, is another person.

    --
    Mike Rosenberg
    Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida

  12. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    The Many Identities of John Wolf

    John's known aliases:

    Name Address First used Notes
    1 John Wolf johnw@Southcoast.net 23-Jan-96
    2 JWolf6589 jwolf6589@aol.com 13-Aug-98
    3 johnw_94020@yahoo.com johnw_94020@yahoo.com 07-July-01 Contributed
    by a visitor to this page
    4 John johnw@sdf.lonestar.org 15-Feb-02
    5 Dude johnw@Southcoast.net 15-Mar-02
    6 charlie charliethetigerus@yahoo.com 15-Mar-02
    7 diaper dirtydiapers9999@mail.com 15-Mar-02
    8 Kelli78909 kelli78909@aol.com 15-Mar-02
    9 Billy6589 billy6589@aol.com 15-Mar-02
    10 Mac User macuser@nospam.com 18-Jun-03
    11 Joseinmexico Joseinmexico@aol.com 03-Jul-03
    12 Crucifyself03 crucifyself03@aol.comnojunk 10-Jul-03 Signed "Leo"
    13 nospam jwolf6589@aol.com 11-Jul-03
    14 Leo Davidson aka John W johnw@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG 23-Jul-03
    15 OSXis_1987 OSXis_1987@yahoo.com 28-Jul-03 probably July 28-29 2003 only
    16 Beach Boy thebeachboys@hotmail.com 22-Aug-03
    17 Leo crucifyself03@aol.comnojunk 23-Aug-03
    18 Spider Eyes spidereyes@palm.net 23-Aug-03
    19 Greenmamba9999 greenmamba9999@aol.com 11-Sep-03
    20 Frank G greenmamba9999@aol.com5268 14-Sep-03
    21 Bible Man John bibleman@lycos.com 30-Sep-03
    22 Cool dude cooldude@aol.com 18-Oct-03 Someone else used this
    address 1998-99
    23 Bible johnmw@simpsonca.edu 07-Dec-03
    24 Satanrules9666 satanrules9666@aol.com 06-Apr-04
    25 Leo Davidson leo.davidson@lycos.com 08-Apr-04
    26 Bill Nadar bill.nadar@mamma.com 12-Apr-04
    27 Ironfist5687 ironfist5687@aol.com 15-Apr-04 Signed "Kurt," "Iron
    Fist," "IronFist,"
    "Kurt the Iron Fist," "Kur," & "John"
    28 Leo Davidson leo_davidson@mamma.com 20-Apr-04
    29 Richard Steven W. rstevew@army.com 21-Apr-04 Impersonating another user*
    30 John Wolf johnmw@simpsonca.edu 22-Apr-04
    31 Richard Steven Walzed rstevew@armorry.com 22-Apr-04 Impersonating
    another user*
    32 Richard Steven Walz rstevew@armorry.com 22-Apr-04 Impersonating
    another user*
    33 Richard Steven Worm rsteveworm@armory.com 24-Apr-04 Impersonating
    another user*
    34 George M. Feeley georgef@cantrex.com 25-Apr-04
    35 Pinkbunny6789 pinkbunny6789@aol.com 26-Apr-04 Signed "Leah"
    36 Billy Taylor someonetoday@microsoft.com 26-Apr-04
    37 Big Brother johnw@sdf.lonestar.org 28-Apr-04
    38 Bev A Kupf bevakupf@mynewaddress.net 29-Apr-04 Impersonating another user
    39 Charlie charlieollie@webtv.net 02-May-04
    40 Eugene eugene_06513@yahoo.com 05-May-04
    41 Vote for George W.Bush votebush04@georgewbush.com 05-May-04
    42 Richard Steven the Worm [Steve's actual address] 08-May-04
    Impersonating another user*
    43 Big Brother johnw@otaku.freeshell.org 17-May-04
    44 Angiegisth angiegisth@aol.com 24-May-04 Signed "Angie"
    45 brochuslangford362@usa.com brochuslangford362@usa.com 23-June-04
    Signed "brochus"
    46 Jakemarshall0987 Jakemarshall0987@aol.com 29-June-04 Signed "Jake"
    47 Jack the Jerk someone@microsoft.com 04-July-04 Signed "Jack"
    48 John johnw_94020@yahoo.com 20-July-04 Contributed by a visitor to
    this page
    49 John Wolf johnw_94020@yahoo.com 21-Aug-04 An open and honest one!
    50 Big Brother johnw_94020@yahoo.com 23-Aug-04
    51 John john_408408@yahoo.com 30-Aug-04
    52 nospamnospam.com nospamnospam.com 19-Feb-05
    53 Bill bill@newsgroupmail.com 01-Mar-05
    54 dearmike-dearmike-dearmike-dearmike
    ikeafhddfdfdfdearmikedksfsk@dearmike.com 15-Mar-05
    55 clintashdgsjdsj sick_dick_clinton_sdjedjkf
    clintonfitch.clintonfitch.clintonfit...tonthedick.mim
    18-Mar-05
    56 Shaalabbin son of Ithlah nospam@nospam.com 14-Apr-05
    57 Bible John john.doggett@x-files.gov 13-May-05
    58 Bible John someone@mickeymouseland.com 19-Jun-05
    59 Dr. Bible John john.doggett@x-files.gov 02-Jul-05
    60 Chris Tilley - HPC:Factor [Chris's actual address] 02-Jul-05
    Impersonating another user*
    61 Shemp H nospam@nospam.com 03-Jul-05
    62 John the Baptist Jr. johnw_94020@yahoo.com 06-Jan-06

    *In addition to these identities, John has also posted using Mr. Walz's
    and Mr. Tilley's exact names and addresses. He's used the wrong news
    client and server, though, so it's easy to spot the non-authentic posts.

    Updated January 6, 2006. More to come...

    List compiled by Bev Kupf and Mike Rosenberg. Page maintained by Mike
    Rosenberg. Presented as a service to everyone in Usenet who is subjected
    to John's deceptions.

    We strive for accuracy. If you feel that any of these listings are
    erroneous, please provide specific details and we will investigate. Send
    your inquiries to: identities at macconsult dot com

  13. Re: I need a computer hacker to hack this file

    In article <1haib72.1am659vb2ugtyN%mike@POSTTOGROUP.invalid>,
    usenet@macconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

    > Prometea wrote:
    >
    > > Are these all the same person?
    > >
    > > Johnw -
    > > John Weatherley
    > > Bible John
    > > John Doggett
    > > John the Baptist Jr

    > Bible John, John Doggett and John the Baptist Jr are among the many
    > identities John Wolf has posted under over the years. Here's a more
    > extensive list:
    >
    > http://macconsult.com/identities/
    >
    > John Weatherly, who goes by john w in his posts, is another person.
    >
    > --

    Thanks for your help

    I would appreciate confirmation from JWeatherly on this. I have had
    problems with people using my sig - which is why I change it but notify
    the group each time. I know someone has fraudulently posted in his name
    in the past too

    On another topic

    just bought a 20inch Imac dual core intel chip computer for my son with
    2GB of RAM

    WOW

    OUTASIGHT!

    Regards - Hope your business flourishes