For some reason your replies are not showing in Pine on my Unix server,
but only via google. But I appreciate your
firewall, unless a firewall can be installed on
a floppy disk as this is all I can access or bring in. USB flash is
forbidden and it does make sense as floppies work
perfect for those who work on resumes and they are dog cheap. Zip would
be a good alternative except for the costs of
the disks, and none of the computers at the center have any drives.

I also hope no keylogger was installed but I doubt it. Why would they want
to learn about all the different clients
resumes anyways? Also I can access any terminal and do not need to log in
with a id or anything.

John

"The president didn't go into Iraq because the polls told him it was
popular. As a matter of fact, the polls said just the opposite. But
leadership isn't about polls. It's about making decisions you think are
right and then standing behind those decisions.
That's why America is safer with George W. Bush as president" (Arnold
Schwarzenegger, 2004).

Matthew 7:12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to
them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Luke 9:23 Then he said to them all: If anyone would come after me, he
must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.