how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script - Unix

This is a discussion on how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script - Unix ; how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script. That is on the windows system, I want to lock...

  1. how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script

    how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script. That is on
    the windows system, I want to lock

  2. Re: how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script

    In article <1133786683.823737.68000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.c om>,
    rajashekar14@yahoo.com wrote:

    > how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script. That is on
    > the windows system, I want to lock

    This is a Unix newsgroup, I think you should ask in a Windows group.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA

  3. Re: how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script

    On 2005-12-05, Barry Margolin wrote:
    > In article <1133786683.823737.68000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.c om>,
    > rajashekar14@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >> how to implement ctrl + alt + delete cmd using Perl Script. That is on
    >> the windows system, I want to lock

    > This is a Unix newsgroup, I think you should ask in a Windows group.

    Or even in a perl lang group.

    --

    ( When in doubt, use brute force. -- Ken Thompson 1998 )

+ Reply to Thread