FS: COSMOS CMS-16/UNX, Vintage UNIX Computer and Sun Multibus boards - Unix

This is a discussion on FS: COSMOS CMS-16/UNX, Vintage UNIX Computer and Sun Multibus boards - Unix ; For Sale: COSMOS CMS-16/UNX, Vintage UNIX Computer and Sun Multibus boards I have a COSMOS CMS-16/UNX system available, probably early 80's. I understand it ran a Unisoft port of v7 UNIX in a 8Mhz 68000 CPU and 1MB of RAM ...

  1. FS: COSMOS CMS-16/UNX, Vintage UNIX Computer and Sun Multibus boards

    For Sale: COSMOS CMS-16/UNX, Vintage UNIX Computer and Sun Multibus
    boards

    I have a COSMOS CMS-16/UNX system available, probably early 80's. I
    understand it ran a Unisoft port of v7 UNIX in a 8Mhz 68000 CPU and
    1MB of RAM with Intel Multibus. Some of the boards were also used in
    Sun Multibus systems

    -System Shelf - 9 slot Multibus with Power Supply, Front Cover and Key
    Switch with Key
    -CMT-CPU Multibus 68000 Processor Board, w/ Manual
    -QTY 2, PSM 512A Multibus Error Correcting DRAM Boards, w/ Manual
    -Interphase SMD 2181 Storage Module Controller/Formatter,(used in Sun)
    w/Manual
    -Ciprico Tapemaster 1/2" Tape Drive Controller (used in Sun)
    - 3com Ethernet Board (used in Sun)

    See pictures of the above at
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mnowlen/cosmos.html

    I also have another Multibus chassis with power supply available along
    with some auxiliary bus connectors.

    $200 + Shipping takes all

    Please e-mail any offers for part or whole.
    Thanks for reading,

    Mike Nowlen
    mnowlen@comcast.net

  2. Re: FS: COSMOS CMS-16/UNX, Vintage UNIX Computer and Sun Multibus boards

    I must check the money disponibility. If the system works I would be
    interested.

    Regards.
    Sergio

+ Reply to Thread