If you have experience in managing or administering midrange or
high-end SMP UNIX systems (from any vendor), we want to hear from you.
And we'll pay you for your time and trouble. We are running a short
survey that asks about how your organization is using UNIX systems. The
first 300 respondents will receive a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate
delivered through email (anonymous Yahoo or Hotmail email accounts are
OK) within 72 hours.

To take the survey, go here: http://www.papayapolls.com/x/dat963

We are not selling anything or trying to collect sales leads and all
Thank you for your time...