Server database/repository - Unix

This is a discussion on Server database/repository - Unix ; Any one know a good free Server database/repository system so my team and me can manage info about our servers?...

  1. Server database/repository

    Any one know a good free Server database/repository system so my team
    and me can manage info about our servers?

  2. Re: Server database/repository

    Hi Dror,

    your question is not very clear but I think you are looking for
    something like this:
    www.zabbix.org
    This monitors all your servers and tells you whatever you need to know
    about them. Not sure if its what you're looking for though.

    DrorSpawn wrote:
    > Any one know a good free Server database/repository system so my team
    > and me can manage info about our servers?

  3. Re: Server database/repository

    Hi ,

    Thanks for the response , I am looking for something simpler , a little
    database that I can maintain with my team so we will know what are the
    production servers...

    rakxzo@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Dror,
    >
    > your question is not very clear but I think you are looking for
    > something like this:
    > www.zabbix.org
    > This monitors all your servers and tells you whatever you need to know
    > about them. Not sure if its what you're looking for though.
    >
    > DrorSpawn wrote:
    > > Any one know a good free Server database/repository system so my team
    > > and me can manage info about our servers?

+ Reply to Thread