Need Sun admin in Philadelphia - Unix

This is a discussion on Need Sun admin in Philadelphia - Unix ; misc.jobs.offered is no longer active.... I am not a recruiter but know a hot Solaris admin opportunity in Philly area: Skills: Sun Fire business class servers, SSH, Jump Start, Veritas Volume Manager, EMC, Netbackup, remedy. Systems installs, firefighting, user support. ...

  1. Need Sun admin in Philadelphia

    misc.jobs.offered is no longer active.... I am not a recruiter but know
    a hot Solaris admin opportunity in Philly area:

    Skills:

    Sun Fire business class servers, SSH, Jump Start, Veritas Volume
    Manager, EMC, Netbackup, remedy. Systems installs, firefighting, user
    support.
    Perl/ksh scripting.
    Some systems engineering/design work
    About 5 years of experience.

    HPUX knowledge is a plus.

    Please send your resume to:

    onestatusquo

    @

    yahoo.com

  2. Re: Need Sun admin in Philadelphia

    On 10 May 2006 18:28:47 -0700, SQ wrote:

    > misc.jobs.offered is no longer active.... I am not a recruiter but know
    > a hot Solaris admin opportunity in Philly area:

    So you know to look for the word "jobs", but didn't stop to think you
    should match on it. You further decided so spam us. Thanks for letting
    us know who to avoid.

    Oh, and then he antispams his email address. Isn't that...what's the
    word here guys?

  3. Re: Need Sun admin in Philadelphia

    In article <4cfk1bF15frjgU1@individual.net>,
    Dave Hinz writes:
    > On 10 May 2006 18:28:47 -0700, SQ wrote:
    >
    >> misc.jobs.offered is no longer active.... I am not a recruiter but know
    >> a hot Solaris admin opportunity in Philly area:

    > So you know to look for the word "jobs", but didn't stop to think you
    > should match on it. You further decided so spam us. Thanks for letting
    > us know who to avoid.
    >
    > Oh, and then he antispams his email address. Isn't that...what's the
    > word here guys?

    In the immortal words of "the Church Lady": special!

    Suspicious Ol' Bob

    -----
    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied
    sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." ---Edmund Burke
    -----

+ Reply to Thread