/etc/exports in NetApps - Unix

This is a discussion on /etc/exports in NetApps - Unix ; I could not use exportfs to export the file in /etc/exports, it is NetApps system. It seems that I could not use regular command to do the work. Some people suggest That I can work out the problem via web. ...

  1. /etc/exports in NetApps

    I could not use exportfs to export the file in /etc/exports, it is
    NetApps system.
    It seems that I could not use regular command to do the work. Some
    people suggest
    That I can work out the problem via web. eg. Issue command via NetApps
    server website.

    please shed a light.
    tks.

  2. Re: /etc/exports in NetApps

    On 8 May 2006 06:18:22 -0700, blackdog wrote:
    > I could not use exportfs to export the file in /etc/exports, it is
    > NetApps system.
    > It seems that I could not use regular command to do the work. Some
    > people suggest
    > That I can work out the problem via web. eg. Issue command via NetApps
    > server website.

    Are you using the -a flag? exportfs by itself just lists what's shared.

    > please shed a light.

    NetApps support and documentation is also excellent.

  3. Re: /etc/exports in NetApps

    Dave Hinz wrote:
    > On 8 May 2006 06:18:22 -0700, blackdog wrote:
    > > I could not use exportfs to export the file in /etc/exports, it is
    > > NetApps system.
    > > It seems that I could not use regular command to do the work. Some
    > > people suggest
    > > That I can work out the problem via web. eg. Issue command via NetApps
    > > server website.

    > Are you using the -a flag? exportfs by itself just lists what's shared.

    Thanks. It works.

    > > please shed a light.

    > NetApps support and documentation is also excellent.

+ Reply to Thread