What files to backup for TWIKI Backup - Unix

This is a discussion on What files to backup for TWIKI Backup - Unix ; Hi Could anyone please tell , what data files need to back for the TWIKI I need to setup TWIKI on a new server and need to replicate old data on the new one Thanks Gaurav...

  1. What files to backup for TWIKI Backup

    Hi Could anyone please tell , what data files need to back for the
    TWIKI
    I need to setup TWIKI on a new server and need to replicate old data on
    the new one

    Thanks
    Gaurav

  2. Re: What files to backup for TWIKI Backup

    On 30 Jan 2006 02:16:54 -0800, eyemole wrote:
    > Hi Could anyone please tell , what data files need to back for the
    > TWIKI
    > I need to setup TWIKI on a new server and need to replicate old data on
    > the new one

    Most wiki apps have a "backup" or "export" function built in for this
    (and for backup) purposes. If Twiki isn't one of them, I'd consider
    moving to a wiki that does have that option, now while you're moving
    servers.

    Dave Hinz

+ Reply to Thread