which command should be use to check the system? - Unix

This is a discussion on which command should be use to check the system? - Unix ; HI: I Want to check the linux is i386 or alpha ? which command should I use? I use the "uname" the result just show "linux" Thanks for any any command. bin...

  1. which command should be use to check the system?

    HI:

    I Want to check the linux is i386 or alpha ? which command should I
    use? I use the "uname" the result just show "linux"

    Thanks for any any command.

    bin

  2. Re: which command should be use to check the system?

    On 4 Nov 2005 09:04:04 -0800, yezi wrote:
    > HI:
    >
    > I Want to check the linux is i386 or alpha ? which command should I
    > use? I use the "uname" the result just show "linux"

    man uname

+ Reply to Thread