    I cannot figure it out . thanks for any help.

    ظ

  2. Re: How to realize such function?

    On 2005-10-31, yezi wrote:
    > Hi ,all:
    >
    > How to code such function:
    >
    > One program "A" running in the middle , triggel another program "B",
    > then "A" and "B" run at same time ?

    A &

    Chris F.A. Johnson | Author:
    | Shell Scripting Recipes:
    Any code in this post is released | A Problem-Solution Approach,
    under the GNU General Public Licence | 2005, Apress

  3. Re: How to realize such function?

    In article <1130781040.859292.92180@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    "yezi" wrote:

    > Hi ,all:
    >
    > How to code such function:

    Wouldn't this question be more appropriate for comp.unix.programmer than
    comp.unix.admin? What does it have to do with system administration?

    > One program "A" running in the middle , triggel another program "B",
    > then "A" and "B" run at same time ?
    >
    > I cannot figure it out . thanks for any help.

    Program A should fork(), and then the child process should use exec() to
    run "B".

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA