UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN - Unix

This is a discussion on UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN - Unix ; AIM EXECUTIVE tgugger@aimexec.com 419-255-1900 UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN Global Oracle roll out, need a Unix sys admin with Linux in Memphis, Regional candidates will get first preference, but all are welcome.. If interested and qualified for this early ...

  1. UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    AIM EXECUTIVE

    tgugger@aimexec.com

    419-255-1900

    UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN

    Global Oracle roll out, need a Unix sys admin with Linux in Memphis,

    Regional candidates will get first preference, but all are welcome..

    If interested and qualified for this early Sept start answer the six

    Questions below. Email answers WITH a resume to: tgugger@aimexec.com.

    1.. System Admin experience ----------------------yrs
    2.. Unix experience ----------------------------------yrs
    3.. Linux experience ---------------------------------yrs
    4.. Area you currently live ---------------------------
    5.. Citizenship Status ---------------------------------
    6.. Rate (1099)-----------------------------------------pr hr
    1099 = You pay your own expenses.

  2. Re: UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    TOM GUGGER wrote:

    > AIM EXECUTIVE
    > UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN

    Are you aware that posting to a non-jobs newsgroup will
    cause the better folks to avoid doing business with your
    company? Is your management chain aware that you are
    posting to non-jobs groups?

    I looked at your posting history and most of it is on
    newsgroups with the string "jobs" in their names.
    That is the place to be because you are on-topic and
    professional there rather than being off-topic and
    un-professional here.

  3. Re: UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    >> AIM EXECUTIVE
    >> UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN

    > Are you aware that posting to a non-jobs newsgroup will cause the
    > better folks to avoid doing business with your company? Is your
    > management chain aware that you are posting to non-jobs groups?

    Obviously a troll, and a lame one at that. What decent company would
    register a domain with 'BULKREGISTER, LLC.'; a company name which is
    popping up at a surprisingly high rate when you deal with spam and the
    likes ?

    And well, I also consider it strange that a company would start
    something big in September while their domain expires at 14-sep-2005.

    So I'd say you have been trolled

    --
    Groetjes, Peter

    ..\\ PGP/GPG key: http://www.catslair.org/pubkey.asc

  4. Re: UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:55:35 -0400, TOM GUGGER wrote:

    > UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN

    This is a technical discussion group, not free advertizing zone for
    headhunters. All you have accomplished by posting this here, is to
    announce to your potential clients that you are someone to avoid.

    Nice going there, sparky.

  5. Re: UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    In article <3nr7hoF2v0tdU5@individual.net>,
    Dave Hinz wrote:

    > On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:55:35 -0400, TOM GUGGER wrote:
    >
    > > UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN

    > This is a technical discussion group, not free advertizing zone for
    > headhunters. All you have accomplished by posting this here, is to
    > announce to your potential clients that you are someone to avoid.
    >
    > Nice going there, sparky.

    And they've done it more than once. The guy even replied to my SPAMCOP
    complaint saying I was in their contact database. They are TOTALLY
    CLUELESS and could care less. Maybe their ISP will ask them to find
    another vendor if we all complain enough...

  6. Re: UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    In comp.unix.admin Michael Vilain :
    > In article <3nr7hoF2v0tdU5@individual.net>,
    > Dave Hinz wrote:

    >> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:55:35 -0400, TOM GUGGER wrote:
    >>
    >> > UNIX- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ TN

    >> This is a technical discussion group, not free advertizing zone for
    >> headhunters. All you have accomplished by posting this here, is to
    >> announce to your potential clients that you are someone to avoid.
    >>
    >> Nice going there, sparky.

    > And they've done it more than once. The guy even replied to my SPAMCOP
    > complaint saying I was in their contact database. They are TOTALLY
    > CLUELESS and could care less. Maybe their ISP will ask them to find
    > another vendor if we all complain enough...

    What would you expect looking at the headers?

    If you look at the URL from the other post it says:

    "ELITE HACKERS CONTEST WITH GRAND PRIZE $10 000! Only best
    hackers can pass the levels, and best of best can win!"

    At least the host the OP used to bring us the amazing message is
    known:

    Listed in bl.spamcop.net: Blocked - see [4]http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?216
    Listed in spews-level1: [5]216.128.64.0/19 --> [1] MARIN, see [6]http://spews.
    Listed in spews-level2: [7]216.128.64.0/19 --> [1] MARIN, see [8]http://spews.

    #bofh excuse 94: Internet outage

  7. Re: UNIX/LINUX-CONTRACT-TN

    In the Usenet newsgroup comp.unix.admin, in article
    , Michael Vilain wrote:

    >And they've done it more than once. The guy even replied to my SPAMCOP
    >complaint saying I was in their contact database. They are TOTALLY
    >CLUELESS and could care less. Maybe their ISP will ask them to find
    >another vendor if we all complain enough...

    That seems to be Vitalstream Holdings, Inc (OrgID: VITAL) who's "rwhois"
    referal to whois.sitestream.net:43 is refusing connections.

    This klowns registration claims to be Sylvania, Ohio, so you _could_ pass
    the word to the trade friends within a thousand miles of Toledo that the
    company is spamming, and has no warm bodies to flog, so any candidates
    that they offer can't be worth bothering with. Just refer them to the
    subject at groups.google.com, and see the spam was posted to a number of
    off-topic news groups.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread