ADMINS, SCORE ON NEXT LEVEL AND WIN $10k BLACKHAT! - Unix

This is a discussion on ADMINS, SCORE ON NEXT LEVEL AND WIN $10k BLACKHAT! - Unix ; Yes, you read good, we are giving away $ 10 000 prize for best contestors. If you have c++ skills it can only help in finnishing each task. If you feel blackhat, smart & up to date, ask me for ...

  1. ADMINS, SCORE ON NEXT LEVEL AND WIN $10k BLACKHAT!

    Yes, you read good, we are giving away $ 10 000 prize for best
    contestors. If you have c++ skills it can only help in finnishing each
    task.

    If you feel blackhat, smart & up to date, ask me for invitation to our
    private group.

    If you aren't extremely good, don't bother contacting me, because you
    won't be part of group if you don't pass tests and of course you won't
    get any $. First one who finish each test gets $. It's up to you!

    http://groups.google.com/group/G-TASK is group address, just go on
    contact owner and write few words about your skills in order to get you

    on first of five levels.

    Regards!
    G-TASK Team

  2. Re: ADMINS, SCORE ON NEXT LEVEL AND WIN $10k BLACKHAT!

    On 31 Aug 2005 11:37:32 -0700, goonywild@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Yes, you read good, we are giving away $ 10 000 prize for best
    > contestors. If you have c++ skills it can only help in finnishing each
    > task.

    Thanks, but I don't do free consulting for semi-literate spammers.

  3. Re: ADMINS, SCORE ON NEXT LEVEL AND WIN $10k BLACKHAT!

    On 31 Aug 2005 12:54:33 -0700, goonywild@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Would spammer reply on your topic?

    Um, yes.

    > This is not spam my friend!

    You're not my friend.

    > And I
    > offered, if you feel you are not good enough, move on, ignore it or
    > whatever you want.

    Use of "You're not worthy anyway" rhetorical tactic noted. Your
    message, language, and approach, are "slicky-boy" enough for me to not
    be interested in even looking at whatever you're up to.

+ Reply to Thread