We have installed the following "ssh" binary successfully at all of our
Sun Solaris 2.8 and 9 servers.

PKGINST: SSHssh2
NAME: SSH Tectia(tm) Server
VERSION: 4.1.0.34

All work OK except atlanta, our Solaris 9 server. We are getting the
following authentication failed message and can't ssh to it at all :

$ ssh atlanta

warning: Authentication failed.
Disconnected (local); no more authentication methods available (No
further authentication methods available.).

In atlanta server, we have the following processes running :

root 736 1 0 Aug 22 0:00 /usr/local/sbin/sshd2
root 679 1 0 Aug 22 0:00 /usr/local/sbin/ssh-certd

All Solaris 9 OpenSSH packages (SUNWsshcu, SUNWsshdr, SUNWsshdu,
SUNWsshr, SUNWsshu) have been removed from atlanta.

Any idea how I could trouble-shoot and resolved this issue ??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill,