hi friends
if u wanna to clear certifications like microsoft,cisco,comptia,oracle
and solaris n what r u waiting for .............
just mail me fast...........
So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..
All queries are kept in secret.
Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
city
with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for

saving time).

NOTE:- ALL SERIOUS CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY ME IN ADVANCE OTHERWISE NO
FURTHER
CORRESPONDENCE WITH BE ENTARINED PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE ON MY
PAYMENT TERMS.
EXAM PRISES
MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNA 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNP 480 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCSA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

CCDP 500 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
ORACLE EACH EXAM 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
SOLARIS EACH EXAM 550 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

we also a great offer for ccie lab.

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

vinay_vue_prometric@yahoo.com

and in first mail tell me this
1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
intrested.
this is only for saving time.
BYE FRIENDS
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE