tcpdump & TCP - Unix

This is a discussion on tcpdump & TCP - Unix ; How to use the tcpdump to record a 2-way TCP connection in one file ? Thanks for any comments...

  1. tcpdump & TCP

    How to use the tcpdump to record a 2-way TCP connection in one file ?
    Thanks for any comments

  2. Re: tcpdump & TCP

    On 16 Aug 2005 14:03:22 -0700, yezi wrote:
    > How to use the tcpdump to record a 2-way TCP connection in one file ?
    > Thanks for any comments

    Which aspect of the man page is not covering what you're trying to do
    adequately?

  3. Re: tcpdump & TCP

    In article <1124226202.954029.149660@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    "yezi" wrote:

    > How to use the tcpdump to record a 2-way TCP connection in one file ?
    > Thanks for any comments

    Are you the same one who asked this in comp.protocols.tcp-ip? If you
    really *must* post in multiple newsgroups, cross-post a single message,
    don't post separate messages.

    See my answer in the other newsgroup.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu