"no password" ssh command run on remote system as different user - Unix

This is a discussion on "no password" ssh command run on remote system as different user - Unix ; internal systems, no security risk. both solaris 9. need user1 on system1 to be able to run a command on system2, unprompted for passwords etc. using ssh. I canm set up null passworded dsa public keys for user1 on system1 ...

  1. "no password" ssh command run on remote system as different user

    internal systems, no security risk. both solaris 9.

    need user1 on system1 to be able to run a command on system2,
    unprompted for passwords etc. using ssh.

    I canm set up null passworded dsa public keys for user1 on system1 and
    use those as authroized_keys2 for user1 on system2 successfully of
    course. Similarlyu with user2 on both systems.

    But is there any way I can as user1 on system1 issue a command such as

    user1> ssh user2@system2 date

    and have system2 return its date without prompting for any passwords.

    (no lectures on security please - I know them all and its not important
    in this instance)

    ian

  2. Re: "no password" ssh command run on remote system as different user

    apologies.

    ignore the drivelk above.

    its turning into one of those days!

    ian