Novell Boot server for solaris - Unix

This is a discussion on Novell Boot server for solaris - Unix ; Hello Can Make a (suse Linux) Boot server that would boot Solaris 10 on my Ultrasparc 30...

  1. Novell Boot server for solaris

    Hello

    Can Make a (suse Linux) Boot server that would boot Solaris 10 on my
    Ultrasparc 30

  2. Re: Novell Boot server for solaris

    "jdmoncr" writes:

    > Hello
    >
    > Can Make a (suse Linux) Boot server that would boot Solaris 10 on my
    > Ultrasparc 30

    Yes you can. Instructions for Linux and Solaris 9 can be found at:

    http://eradman.com/app/article?code=jumpstart1

    Doing the same for Solaris 10 should be a similar process.

    --
    David Magda