This is a discussion on Loading the VFS layer instead of always on - Unix ; How do I load the VFS layer when a drive there isn't support for is accessed, instead of it being there all the time?...

    How do I load the VFS layer when a drive there isn't support for is
    accessed, instead of it being there all the time?

  2. Re: Loading the VFS layer instead of always on

    In article <1115145630.039431.248740@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    binary-nomad@hotmail.com wrote:
    > How do I load the VFS layer when a drive there isn't support for is
    > accessed, instead of it being there all the time?

    You probably should read 'man modules.conf'... You also would be better
    served by posting Linux questions in a Linux newsgroup.

    Kevin

    --
    Unix Guy Consulting, LLC
    Unix and Linux Automation, Shell, Perl and CGI scripting

+ Reply to Thread