ASCII to PDF converter - Unix

This is a discussion on ASCII to PDF converter - Unix ; Does anyone know of an opensource ASCII to PDF converter that can be run on a print spool in the form of a filter so that it can be sent to an Output Managment database?...

  1. ASCII to PDF converter

    Does anyone know of an opensource ASCII to PDF converter that can be
    run on a print spool in the form of a filter so that it can be sent to
    an Output Managment database?

  2. Re: ASCII to PDF converter

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:16:57 GMT,
    Print Dude (printdude1968@gmail.com) wrote:
    > Does anyone know of an opensource ASCII to PDF converter that can be
    > run on a print spool in the form of a filter so that it can be sent to
    > an Output Managment database?

    Ghostscript - it can create PDF output, and be used as a print filter.

    --
    Many a smale maketh a grate -- Geoffrey Chaucer

  3. Re: ASCII to PDF converter

  4. Re: ASCII to PDF converter

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:16:57 GMT, Print Dude wrote:
    > Does anyone know of an opensource ASCII to PDF converter that can be
    > run on a print spool in the form of a filter so that it can be sent to
    > an Output Managment database?

    txt2pdf (or text2pdf) - text to PDF is pretty simple. Google for those
    program names & take your pick.

+ Reply to Thread