HP UNIX SYS ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ FL - Unix

This is a discussion on HP UNIX SYS ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ FL - Unix ; OMNI GROUP tgugger@buckeye-express.com 419-380-8853 HP UNIX System Admin/ CONTRACT/ TALLAHASSEE Location: Tallahassee, FL Length: Into 06 Rate: $45hr 10991099 =You pay your expenses. Start: April 17th or before. Skills: HP UNIX Systems Admin that can configure and do Korn Shell ...

  1. HP UNIX SYS ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ FL

    OMNI GROUP

    tgugger@buckeye-express.com

    419-380-8853

    HP UNIX System Admin/ CONTRACT/ TALLAHASSEE

    Location: Tallahassee, FL

    Length: Into 06

    Rate: $45hr 10991099 =You pay your expenses.

    Start: April 17th or before.

    Skills: HP UNIX Systems Admin that can configure and do Korn Shell Scripting

    If interested and qualified answer the five questions below. Email answers

    WITH a resume to: tgugger@buckeye-express.com.

    1.. HP Unix Sys Admin exp.---------------------yrs
    2.. Experience Configuring and Korn Shell Scripting----------
    3.. Citizenship Status-------------------------------
    4.. Availability-------------------------------------
    5.. Can you pass a drug test---------------

  2. Re: HP UNIX SYS ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ FL

    On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 15:57 -0400, Tom Gugger wrote:

    > 5.. Can you pass a drug test---------------

    Well I know quite a bit about alcohol, so if you give me a test on that,
    I'll probably pass.

  3. Re: HP UNIX SYS ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ FL

    [Posted and mailed]

    In article <425590ab$1_5@alt.athenanews.com>,
    "Tom Gugger" writes:
    > OMNI GROUP
    >
    > tgugger@buckeye-express.com
    >
    > 419-380-8853
    >

    > HP UNIX System Admin/ CONTRACT/ TALLAHASSEE

    With dozens of jobs related newsgroups, you might take the clue that this is
    an inappropriate posting to THIS newsgroup! The fact that you've done so
    brands you as, at a minimum, one who neither knows of nor cares about
    "netiquette" and, at worst, a spammer.

    --
    Robert G. Melson | Nothing is more terrible than
    Rio Grande MicroSolutions | ignorance in action.

+ Reply to Thread