Hi, running Sun Solaris 8/9. I have top, vmstat, iostat, prstat and
sar as tools to help me understand and check load and usage on
machine. Im looking for a simple script that will run these commands
for me, trigger on some values and then present a simple report to me.
My area of expertis is not shell scripting, and nor Solaris
performance tuning. The purpose is that instead of running several
commands, merge them together and try to draw conclusions... I want to
run the script and have it present a simple status report. Just to get
to "ok" or "not ok" faster.

Best Regards Emmet