(",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Unix

This is a discussion on (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Unix ; http://www.want-to-be-sure.blogspot.com...

  1. (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

  2. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.

    Ron038548@yahoo.com wrote:
    > http://www.want-to-be-sure.blogspot.com << Click On Link

    No.

  3. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 at 06:27 GMT, jon@parmetpc.volpe.dot.gov wrote:
    > Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.

    The fantasy groups are thataway ===>>>

    --
    Chris F.A. Johnson http://cfaj.freeshell.org/shell
    My code (if any) in this post is copyright 2005, Chris F.A. Johnson

  4. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 at 06:27 GMT, jon@parmetpc.volpe.dot.gov wrote:
    > > Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.

    > The fantasy groups are thataway ===>>>

    Thanks. I wasn't sure, but it's good to have someone that knows the way

+ Reply to Thread