Storage Enginer Needed - Unix

This is a discussion on Storage Enginer Needed - Unix ; Hello everyone - I am a corporate recruiter with CTS ( www.ctsinc.net ) and wanted to get in touch with Enterprise Solaris engineers and thought this group was a good place to start. We are currently recruiting for experience in ...

  1. Storage Enginer Needed

    Hello everyone - I am a corporate recruiter with CTS
    (www.ctsinc.net) and wanted to get in touch with Enterprise Solaris
    engineers and thought this group was a good place to start.
    We are currently recruiting for experience in Sun ARS, large
    enterprise Sun Solaris Servers (E15K, E25K), Sun cluster 3.x and HDS
    storage arrays, as well as EMC HW and SW, and Network Appliance Filers.
    We partner with EMC, Sun Microsystems, Network Appliance, HP, etc.,
    and do professional services around their products. These openings are
    implementation engineers not system administrators - these jobs are
    full time employee with a great comp plan and benefits package (we will
    also consider contractors). I do need to let you know that you must be
    a US citizen and we do not pay for relocation. If you are interested,
    send me your info and we can chat. If not, we can offer $1000 referral
    bonus to you if you recommend someone that we hire. Looking forward to
    hearing from you all. -Liz

  2. Re: Storage Enginer Needed

    On 15 Mar 2005 07:38:00 -0800, lpfennig@DELETED.net wrote:
    > Hello everyone - I am a corporate recruiter with DELETED

    That's nice. This isn't a jobs group. Spam is unwelcome here.

  3. Re: Storage Enginer Needed

    Begin <1110901080.262272.37560@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>
    On 2005-03-15, lpfennig@ctsinc.net wrote:
    > Hello everyone - I am a corporate recruiter with CTS

    (aaah, a pimp -- no skills and not enough clue to be able to talk to
    the real pros)

    > [...] and wanted to get in touch with Enterprise Solaris
    > engineers and thought this group was a good place to start.

    It isn't. Check SAGE. Check wherever else. Ask sun for their long
    list of expensively gotten certificate holders. Not here.

    > I do need to let you know that you must be
    > a US citizen and we do not pay for relocation.

    And this is usenet, which has a bit more reach, and IS NOT your personal
    free adspace, thank you very much.

    Mailed as well as posted because I suspect you ass-u-med the latter and
    won't be reading the newsgroup. Don't bother to answer as it'll be top-
    posted and that just gets you killfiled here.