I have a config file as below. This file is delimited by ; First field is the starting directory for find command. Second field is -mtime value for the find command. Third field is combination of folder and file delimited by |

I now want to take above as input parameter for a find/script which will delete all files excluding the files/folder mentioned in the third field starting from the directory mentioned in field 1 and which are some days old mentioned in field 2.

Requesting some suggestion on how to do it.