function name from function pointer - Unix

This is a discussion on function name from function pointer - Unix ; hi, is it possible to get function name from function pointer. I am using gcc compiler on linux. thanks...

  1. function name from function pointer

    hi,
    is it possible to get function name from function pointer. I am using
    gcc compiler
    on linux.

    thanks

  2. Re: function name from function pointer

    sinbad wrote:
    > hi,
    > is it possible to get function name from function pointer. I am using
    > gcc compiler
    > on linux.

    You could fork an nm and a grep? :-)

    Bjarni