Standalone Javascript interpreter for Linux? - Unix

This is a discussion on Standalone Javascript interpreter for Linux? - Unix ; I'm looking for a standalone Javascript interpreter like the ones of Perl and Python. Does such a thing exist for Linux? Thanks in advance. -Erik -- hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR...

  1. Standalone Javascript interpreter for Linux?

    --
    hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR

  2. Re: Standalone Javascript interpreter for Linux?

    2008-10-31, 01:59(+01), Erik Hahn:
    > I'm looking for a standalone Javascript interpreter like the ones of
    > Perl and Python. Does such a thing exist for Linux?

    [...]

    $ apt-cache search standalone javascript interpreter
    kjscmd - A script interpreter using the KDE JavaScript library
    spidermonkey-bin - standalone JavaScript/ECMAScript (ECMA-262) interpreter

    --
    Stéphane

+ Reply to Thread