This is a discussion on Urgent Need for Unix Expert - SFO or Concord, CA - Unix ; Hi Trust you doing well. ObjectWin has Urgent Direct Client Requirement that will close immediately. Position : UNIX Expert No of Position : 2 Duration : 6+ months Location : SFO or Concord Rate : Best Client : Bank of ...
Trust you doing well.
ObjectWin has Urgent Direct Client Requirement that will close
Position : UNIX Expert
No of Position : 2
Duration : 6+ months
Location : SFO or Concord
Rate : Best
Client : Bank of America
This position is for UNIX identity and Access management solution
architect requires analysis of different midrange UNIX / Linux
environment, identify security vulnerabilities and to come up with
solution. The incumbent will:
•Follow up on issues to ensure closure and escalate to management as
•Track and report on project progress.
•Identify and implement any process / workflow improvement
•Assess new security technologies to determine their potential value
for the enterprise
• 5+ years experience of different UNIX [AIX, Solaris, RedHat, HP-Ux
etc] in large heterogeneous environment.
• A detailed, access administration knowledge of various platforms and
security systems (e.g., UNIX [AIX, Sun/Solaris, Linux, HP], etc).
Detailed knowledge of configuring
LDAP (server and client), NIS, NIS+, PAM.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory with R2 extension
for UNIX identity and access management.
• A broad knowledge of information security principles (e.g.,
authorization, authentication, access control, multi-factor
• Strong shell scripting.
• Strong interpersonal skills/team player.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills – Listen and
clarify internal customer requirements, discern and document issues,
identify and implement corrective action.
• Attention to detail/quality focus.
• Ability to work independently with initiative. Willing to learn,
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Competency with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel,
• BS Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
• Experience with Unix Identity and access management applications
(Vintela, Centrify, etc)
• Relational database knowledge – experience with Microsoft Access or
other relational database.
• Experience with NetApp filers.
Narendra Mandravat, Sr. Recruiter
ObjectWin Technology, Inc.
2650 FountainView Drive, Suite 405, Houston, TX 77057
Direct: 832-485-3605 | Fax: 832-485-3685
www.objectwin.com | email@example.com |
Deloitte 2006 & 2007 Technology Fast 500 North America
A Certified MBE Company
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Certified Partner
SAP Services Partner