Regarding -fvolatile flag - Unix

This is a discussion on Regarding -fvolatile flag - Unix ; Hi, How can the absence of -fvolatile flag while building a lib affect the system if I am using it with another lib which has been built with the same option. I am not quite sure whether this question belongs ...

  1. Regarding -fvolatile flag

    Hi,

    How can the absence of -fvolatile flag while building a lib affect the
    system if I am using it with another lib which has been built with the
    same option.

    I am not quite sure whether this question belongs to this list, so i
    apologize in case that is the case

    Thanks

  2. Re: Regarding -fvolatile flag

    MichaelCorleone <4shw1ns1nh4@gmail.com> writes:

    > How can the absence of -fvolatile flag while building a lib affect the
    > system if I am using it with another lib which has been built with the
    > same option.

    Please learn to cross-post instead of multi-posting, look for an
    answer in gnu.gcc.help.

    Cheers,
    Remove /-nsp/ for email.

+ Reply to Thread