Hi

Right now we are looking C++ programmer for our client in chennai,
please see the Job Description below.

Profile :

Excellent object-oriented programming skills.
Good understanding of software development lifecycle and coding
standards
Cross-platform development experience (Windows and Linux / Unix) is an
added advantage.
Should have exposure in all aspects of the software development
lifecycle (with key skills in analysis, design and implementation)

Skills and requirement : strong development experience in C++ on Unix
OR Windows platform Strong knowledge in data structure.

Experience Level : 1-3yrs

Location : Chennai

If you are interested please forward your updated resume to
norwellsolutions@gmail.com or call me on 9962027311.

Thanks & Regards
Rajasekar