Assume I have on a computer WinXP already installed.
Now I created (or already have) a new partition.
Into this new partition I want to install Linux (e.g. RedHat or Fedora).

As far as I heard the installation process of Linu causes problems to the
WinXP BootManager. When I boot (after successful installation of Linux) the WinXP
again then the BootManager does NOT find the WinXP partition any more because
the boot sector entries are destroyed during the Linux installation process.

How can I achieve that I can boot alternatively either WinXP or Linux?
Again: Linux is installed AFTER WinXP.

Gary