compiler could not find include *.h file - Unix

This is a discussion on compiler could not find include *.h file - Unix ; Hello: when I execute $ make Making all in libsbml/src make[1]: Entering directory `/home/internet/mydoc/test_pj/libsbml/src' ......... -I. -Isundials/include -Ilibsbml/include -g -O2 -MT main.o -MD -MP - MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.c In file included from sundials/include/sundials/sundials_nvector.h:50, from sundials/include/cvodes/cvodes.h:41, from main.c:52: ...

  1. compiler could not find include *.h file

    -
    MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.c
    In file included from sundials/include/sundials/sundials_nvector.h:50,
    from sundials/include/cvodes/cvodes.h:41,
    from main.c:52:
    sundials/include/sundials/sundials_types.h:50:38: error: sundials/
    sundials_config.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from sundials/include/cvodes/cvodes.h:41,
    from main.c:52:

    sundials/sundials_config.h was in directory in sundials/include, why
    compiler could not find it by
    AM_CPPFLAGS = -Isundials/include

    what should I do?

    my configure.in :

    AC_INIT(main, 0.1, zqiang...@gmail.com)
    AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(foreign)
    AC_PROG_CC
    AC_PROG_CXX
    AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
    AC_OUTPUT(Makefile libsbml/src/Makefile)

    Makefile.am :

    bin_PROGRAMS = main
    SUBDIRS = libsbml/src .
    main_SOURCES = main.c
    main_LDADD = sundials/src/cvodes/libsundials_cvodes.la sundials/src/
    nvec_ser/libsundials_nvecserial.la ./libsbml/src/libsbml.la -lm
    AM_CPPFLAGS = -Isundials/include -Ilibsbml/include

  2. Re: compiler could not find include *.h file

    zqiang320 wrote:
    > Hello:
    > when I execute
    > $ make
    > Making all in libsbml/src

    As I told you on c..c, this isn't a language question, it is tool one.
    Ask on a platform or tool specific group.

    --
    Ian Collins.

  3. Re: compiler could not find include *.h file

    Ian Collins wrote:
    > zqiang320 wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >> when I execute
    >> $ make
    >> Making all in libsbml/src

    > As I told you on c..c, this isn't a language question, it is tool one.
    > Ask on a platform or tool specific group.

    Oops, sorry I thought I was reading another group!

    --
    Ian Collins.

  4. Re: compiler could not find include *.h file

    On 9月27日, 下午3时20分, Ian Collins wrote:
    > Ian Collins wrote:
    > > zqiang320 wrote:
    > >> Hello:
    > >> when I execute
    > >> $ make
    > >> Making all in libsbml/src

    > > As I told you on c..c, this isn't a language question, it is tool one.
    > > Ask on a platform or tool specific group.

    > Oops, sorry I thought I was reading another group!
    >
    > --
    > Ian Collins.

    Thank you very much!
    Its my mistake ,I did not include the file in my Makefile.am.

+ Reply to Thread