ANN: Seed7 Release 2008-09-21
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20080921.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapters about object orientation and primitive actions in the
manual, were improved.
- The primitive actions BIG_MCPY, FLT_HSIN, FLT_HCOS and FLT_HTAN
were renamed to BIG_MULT_ASSIGN, FLT_SINH, FLT_COSH and FLT_TANH
- The bas7.sd7 (basic interpreter) example program was improved.
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to support the primitive
actions CHR_CONV, FLT_PLUS, PRG_MATCH_EXPR, REF_CAT_PARSE, REF_CONV
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to support HASHOBJECT
- A binary gcd function (binaryGcd) was added to the gcd.sd7 example
- The X11 keyboard driver was improved to support the num-lock
- The functions hash_data_to_list and hash_key_to_list were added to
the file listutl.c
- The is_var function defined in progs.s7i library was renamed to
- The functions matchExpr, setVar, hash_data_to_list and
hash_key_to_list were added to the progs.s7i library.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: [url]http://seed7.sourceforge.net[/url]
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.