Opening in leading Company chennai - Unix

This is a discussion on Opening in leading Company chennai - Unix ; Hi Everyone, We are leading Hr Consultancy in chennai. Currently we have opening in leading IT Company in chennai. Pls find the below details of the Job Profile. Strong command of C++ in a UNIX/Linux environment. The ideal candidate has ...

  1. Opening in leading Company chennai

    Hi Everyone,

    We are leading Hr Consultancy in chennai. Currently we have opening in
    leading IT Company in chennai.

    Pls find the below details of the Job Profile.

    Strong command of C++ in a UNIX/Linux environment. The ideal candidate
    has programming experience and a strong understanding of relevant web
    protocols. Expert level C++ skills are required with demonstrated
    ability to resolve complex problems (Minimum of two years hands on
    would be appreciated).

    Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is required and MSc-s preferred
    Experience developing secure transactional software products
    Experienced in designing and implementing large scale and robust UNIX/
    Linux based systems
    Working knowledge of SQL is desirable. Knowledge of database
    performance tuning and query optimization is a plus
    Ability to utilize Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Concepts is
    required.
    Familiarity with Clearcase & Clearquest preferred.
    Knowledge of Apache, UNIX/Linux, CGI, UML, Java, HTML and XML.
    Others:
    -Single Shift Work: Day
    -Expected date(s) by which resources are needed: As soon as possible.
    -Type of deployment : Employee
    - Expected CTC to the candidate: Will be very good, commensurate with
    credentials

    Pls send your resumes to pathwayhr@gmail.com

  2. Re: Opening in leading Company chennai

    raj wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > We are leading Hr Consultancy in chennai. Currently we have opening in
    > leading IT Company in chennai.
    >
    > Pls find the below details of the Job Profile.

    Most professionals know how to spell "please".

    You've just made your self look an arse on two counts.

    --
    Ian Collins.

+ Reply to Thread