Error message while Solaris registeration - Unix

This is a discussion on Error message while Solaris registeration - Unix ; I am facing the error message : internet connection failure Though I am connected to the internet the message required to set the network proxy settings ?? How can I set the proxy ?...

  1. Error message while Solaris registeration

    I am facing the error message :
    internet connection failure
    Though I am connected to the internet the message required to set the
    network proxy settings ??
    How can I set the proxy ?

  2. Re: Error message while Solaris registeration

    On Sep 12, 5:18 pm, happytoday wrote:
    > I am facing the error message :
    > internet connection failure
    > Though I am connected to the internet the message required to set the
    > network proxy settings ??
    > How can I set the proxy ?

    Solved. I brok sys-unconfig command so that was cause the problem .

+ Reply to Thread