yahoo or google employee - Unix

This is a discussion on yahoo or google employee - Unix ; This is a off-topic discussion...I hope this will be easily accepted. Is there any member in this community are from google or yahoo ???...

  1. yahoo or google employee

    This is a off-topic discussion...I hope this will be easily accepted.

    Is there any member in this community are from google or yahoo ???

  2. Re: yahoo or google employee

    asit writes:

    > Is there any member in this community are from google or yahoo ???

    There are many thousands of UNIX programmers @google.com and
    @yahoo.com, and I am absolutely certain that at least one of them
    reads this newsgroup.

    But why do you care?

    Cheers,
    Remove /-nsp/ for email.

  3. Re: yahoo or google employee

    On 8月23日, 下午11时24分, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
    > asit writes:
    > > Is there any member in this community are from google or yahoo ???

    > There are many thousands of UNIX programmers @google.com and
    > @yahoo.com, and I am absolutely certain that at least one of them
    > reads this newsgroup.

    And there are some from Microsoft