Need Linux Admin - Milpitas, CA - Fulltime - Unix

This is a discussion on Need Linux Admin - Milpitas, CA - Fulltime - Unix ; Need Linux cum Sun Solaris Admin Fulltime Must be level 3 consultant this is important. This is a fulltime opportunity in Milpitas, CA If you are interested please send your resume to chiru @ agilees.com (remove spaces) with ...

  1. Need Linux Admin - Milpitas, CA - Fulltime

    Need Linux cum Sun Solaris Admin Fulltime
    Must be level 3 consultant this is important.
    This is a fulltime opportunity in Milpitas, CA

    If you are interested please send your resume to chiru @ agilees.com
    (remove spaces) with contact details and rate per year as soon as
    possible.

    Regards,
    Chiru

    Chiranjeevi Musham
    (630)-242-8896 *313
    chiru@agilees.com
    Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

  2. Re: Need Linux Admin - Milpitas, CA - Fulltime

    Begin <12bfe4a3-a185-4796-9492-8e412fe92a31@z11g2000prl.googlegroups.com>
    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:20:27 -0700 (PDT), Chiru wrote:
    > Need Linux cum Sun Solaris Admin ? Fulltime
    > Must be level 3 consultant ? this is important.
    > This is a fulltime opportunity in Milpitas, CA

    Too bad you haven't a clue where to look for them. And it's so easy:
    Look for groups with `jobs' in the group name. Everywhere else you're
    off-topic and prone to get dumped in do-not-deal-with bins.