fortran +tee - Unix

This is a discussion on fortran +tee - Unix ; dear friends, is there any way to tee the output of fortran code ? i know the possibility of doing somthing like: write(*,*) output write(10,*) output but is it possible to do it using tee? like write(10,*) output|tee...or something like ...

  1. fortran +tee

    dear friends,
    is there any way to tee the output of fortran code ?
    i know the possibility of doing somthing like:
    write(*,*) output
    write(10,*) output

    but is it possible to do it using tee?
    like write(10,*) output|tee...or something like that?

  2. Re: fortran +tee

    In article
    <48597db4-ff8e-405c-a5c6-e5510a9f8c40@u6g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
    rudra wrote:

    > dear friends,
    > is there any way to tee the output of fortran code ?
    > i know the possibility of doing somthing like:
    > write(*,*) output
    > write(10,*) output
    >
    > but is it possible to do it using tee?
    > like write(10,*) output|tee...or something like that?

    Run the fortran program and pipe the whole thing to tee.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA