REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF Active Directory Support Engineer - Unix

This is a discussion on REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF Active Directory Support Engineer - Unix ; HI Folks Hope you are doing Great. Please forward your consultant updated Resume for immediate consideration. Job Title:Level 3 Active Directory Support Engineer Location: Morris Plains, NJ Duration: 6 months Global Directory Services organization. Included is operational support of Active ...

  1. REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF Active Directory Support Engineer

    HI Folks

    Hope you are doing Great.
    Please forward your consultant updated Resume for immediate
    consideration.

    Job Title:Level 3 Active Directory Support Engineer
    Location: Morris Plains, NJ
    Duration: 6 months

    Global Directory Services organization. Included
    is operational support of Active Directory, WINS, DNS, and AD
    enabled
    applications.

    Responsibilities will include:
    ? Maintaining directory structure, delegating administration, trust
    maintenance, monitoring replication, installing domain controllers,
    creating logon scripts, and resolving directory related issues.
    ? Candidate will be expected to have excellent written, oral &
    interpersonal skills.
    ? Candidate will also be required to complete project based
    assignments.

    This level 3 position will be supporting and managing .
    Active Directory infrastructure.

    ? The manager is looking for a contractor with strong operational
    and
    project skills in windows 2003, Active Directory, WINS and DNS.
    ? minimum of 5 years experience working in a large complex Active
    Directory environment with 5-7 years of technical experience
    supporting the Window Operating System.
    ? In depth knowledge of Windows 2003/XP, Active Directory, WINS,
    DNS,
    TCP/IP and Meta directory technologies.
    ? Scripting, Programming, Networking, and Messaging (Exchange)
    knowledge is a plus.
    ? Working knowledge of HP server hardware.
    ? Experience working in a team-based environment.
    ? B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
    ? Microsoft Certifications are required.

    Let me know if you need any more info
    Thanks & Regards
    Nagarajan
    Voice: 203-653-7164
    Fax : 866-693-5396
    nagarajan@egbsystems.com
    EGB Systems & Solutions Inc.
    www.egbsystems.com
    IM:rajan0884@yahoo.com
    rajanegb@gmail.com

  2. Re: REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF Active Directory Support Engineer

    Begin <2a48bcdd-5f9d-45fa-a4a3-773d6bbfb56d@l17g2000pri.googlegroups.com>
    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:50:25 -0700 (PDT), rajan wrote:
    > HI Folks
    >
    > Hope you are doing Great.

    We were doing better before you posted.

    > Please forward your consultant updated Resume for immediate
    > consideration.

    If you had paid any attention to this group at all you'd know that
    actual job postings are frowned upon to the point of adding the
    recruiter and his company to lists detailing whom not to work with.

    Yes, including mine. Even though I'm not looking in the USA at all.

    > Job Title:Level 3 Active Directory Support Engineer
    > Location: Morris Plains, NJ

    The group name is ``comp.unix.admin'', indicating a world-wide place
    where people talk about unix administration. This doesn't indicate
    micros~1 products, and it doesn't indicate jobs can be posted here.

    In fact, every single previous job- and CV-posting has been met with
    ridicule. If you want to reinforce the view that pimps are dumb, stupid,
    and apparently devoid of all humanity, go right ahead.

    > Let me know if you need any more info
    > Thanks & Regards
    > Nagarajan

    Your social security number would be helpful.

  3. Re: REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF Active Directory Support Engineer

    In article ,
    jpd writes:

    > Your social security number would be helpful.

    I'd much prefer to see his H-1 visa. Seems to me he might
    be in violation of its terms of issuance.

    -----
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable
    reason so few engage in it. -- Henry Ford

+ Reply to Thread