To connect clients - Unix

This is a discussion on To connect clients - Unix ; Can I able to connect two clients with the help of server? Is that possible in sockets?...

  1. To connect clients

    Can I able to connect two clients with the help of server?
    Is that possible in sockets?

  2. Re: To connect clients

    In article
    ,
    lak wrote:

    > Can I able to connect two clients with the help of server?
    > Is that possible in sockets?

    Write a server that accepts two connections, call them A and B. Then
    spawn two threads, one that reads from A and writes to B in a loop, and
    the other that reads from B and writes to A in a loop.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA