How can I create a classes hierarchy graph from C++ source code - Unix

This is a discussion on How can I create a classes hierarchy graph from C++ source code - Unix ; Hi, I think when programmers come with a large code base, some kind of the hierarchy graph if very helpful for understanding the code. So, I post this message in this newsgroup. Could anybody please help me and give me ...

  1. How can I create a classes hierarchy graph from C++ source code

    Hi,
    I think when programmers come with a large code base, some kind of
    the hierarchy graph if very helpful for understanding the code. So, I
    post this message in this newsgroup.
    Could anybody please help me and give me some advice about with
    which tools under Linux I can achieve my purpose? Thanks in advance!

    Regards!
    Bo

  2. Re: How can I create a classes hierarchy graph from C++ source code

    hi,

    perhaps some kind of documentation tool like doxygen could do the
    trick.

    mojmir

+ Reply to Thread