To take screen shot - Unix

This is a discussion on To take screen shot - Unix ; I want to take screen shot periodically. How can I do that? Is there any command?...

  1. To take screen shot

    I want to take screen shot periodically.
    How can I do that?
    Is there any command?

  2. Re: To take screen shot

    lak writes:

    > I want to take screen shot periodically.
    > How can I do that?
    > Is there any command?

    If you're running X, you can use xwd.

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mans@mansr.com

  3. Re: To take screen shot

    On Apr 19, 7:22 pm, Måns Rullgård wrote:
    > lak writes:
    > > I want to take screen shot periodically.
    > > How can I do that?
    > > Is there any command?

    > If you're running X, you can use xwd.
    >
    > --
    > Måns Rullgård
    > m...@mansr.com

    I know that.
    But I want to take periodically.
    I want to take my near one's terminal.

  4. Re: To take screen shot

    lak wrote:
    > On Apr 19, 7:22 pm, Måns Rullgård wrote:
    >> lak writes:
    >>> I want to take screen shot periodically.
    >>> How can I do that?
    >>> Is there any command?

    >> If you're running X, you can use xwd.

    > I know that.