How can I evoke lanadmin card reset in a script? - Unix

This is a discussion on How can I evoke lanadmin card reset in a script? - Unix ; Man says reset the local LAN interface card only works in menu mode. Is there a workaround / another command to allow me to do this in a script? TIA, |P...

  1. How can I evoke lanadmin card reset in a script?

    Man says reset the local LAN interface card only works in menu mode.
    Is there a workaround / another command to allow me to do this in a
    script?
    TIA,

  2. Re: How can I evoke lanadmin card reset in a script?

    goodolpete wrote:
    > Man says reset the local LAN interface card only works in menu mode.
    > Is there a workaround / another command to allow me to do this in a
    > script?

    That is a very HP-UX specific question, so lets redirect the
    discussion there.

    If you have "new enough" lanadmin I think it includes reset from the
    command line. Otherwise, yes, it should be possible to script and
    some folks reading comp.sys.hp.hpux may already have such a script
    handy.

    rick jones