Reagarding IP ADDRESS of client - Unix

This is a discussion on Reagarding IP ADDRESS of client - Unix ; If two systems are connected via SOCKETS (one is client and one is Server). So Client specify the address of server, and server can commiunicate to many clients. How can we determine IPADDRESS of client on which we are presently ...

  1. Reagarding IP ADDRESS of client

    If two systems are connected via SOCKETS (one is client and one is
    Server). So Client specify the address of server, and server can
    commiunicate to many clients. How can we determine IPADDRESS of client
    on which we are presently working

    Is there any function for that???

  2. Re: Reagarding IP ADDRESS of client

    Sanchit wrote: